The agreements have been signed, the testing has been completed, and the website is updated… Weberz dedicated servers are now available with the Parallels Plesk control panel system! This marks the first time that Weberz dedicated server hosting plans have been available with a stand alone control panel interface.
Parallels Plesk is a web-based control panel interface for managing your server resources. Plesk provides the ability for our dedicated server customers to do all of the following:
- Start/Stop System Services - Apache, MySQL, and IIS
- Setup Customizable Security Policies – Minimum password requirements for user accounts
- Easily Setup New Users and Websites
- Limit Website Server Resources – Disk space, bandwidth, or programming languages
- Create & Manage Email Accounts, Forwards, Mailing Lists, and Auto-Responders
Plesk is now available for both Microsoft Windows and Linux dedicated servers. All customers will still be provided the option of purchasing their server with out a control panel interface. Servers are also being offered with the ability to choose from the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Web Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Standard Edition
- CentOS 6.x
- Whiteboard Linux 6.x
Dedicated Server IPv6 Connectivity
Plesk is also IPv6 ready which allows our dedicated server customers to host their websites and email on the IPv6 network. All dedicated servers provided by Weberz are issued IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.
New Hardware Specs
Weberz has also updated our dedicated server plans to include new hardware specifications. Our dedicated servers now start with a Intel Xeon CPU, 3GB DDR3 Memory, and a 250GB Hard Drive. All of the servers ordered from Weberz are custom built, allowing the user to customize the server to meet their needs. New server orders are typically delivered within 24 hours of purchase.
There are many more options and features available for Dedicated Servers from Weberz, to find our more visit our dedicated servers page.