This Acceptable Use Policy, AUP, applies to all users on the Weberz Hosting network. This includes, but is not limited to, direct customers, resellers, customers of resellers, and dedicated server customers. Weberz reserves the right to change any part or all of this AUP at any time without prior notice.
The policies set forth in this document are designed to provide a better hosting experience for all of the users on the Weberz network. Please be sure to read these policies in full before signing up with one of our web hosting plans. If you have questions about any of these policies, please email email@example.com. Existing users who are unable to abide by these policies should cancel their hosting account immediately via the form at http://www.weberz.com/cancel.
Weberz reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, or deny access to any user who violates the terms of the acceptable use policies set forth on this page. Any such action by Weberz can and will be performed without prior notice to the user or reseller who is violating such terms. Any warnings issued to resellers or users by Weberz will be at the sole discretion of the Weberz Hosting staff.
Unacceptable uses of an account on the Weberz Hosting network include, but are not limited to, bulk emailing, unsolicited emailing, spam advertising, illegal content, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, warez, cracks, software serial numbers, and online gambling. Specifically the following activities are deems prohibited and a violation will result in immediate removal of your access and files from Weberz Hosting servers:
- Mass emailing by anyone through the Weberz network servers. This includes sending email from any email address hosted by Weberz or the promotion of any website hosted by Weberz via mass mailing. See the Weberz Hosting Spam Policy for specific details.
- The resale or giving away of Weberz products and services without the express prior written consent by Weberz. The sole exception to this is the reselling of web hosting services via a Weberz reseller hosting account.
- The running of any malicious software on the Weberz network, including but not limited to viruses, trojans, worms, or proxies.
- Any kind of network monitoring done on the Weberz network without written consent of Weberz.
- The sending of any information to Weberz or any other internet network in the attempt to disrupt the destination network or cause that network harm.
- Providing Weberz with false or incorrect data on the order form including but not limited to name, address, phone number and/or credit card number.
- Utilizing the Weberz network to access or deploy Internet Relay Chat, IRC, servers, services, or bots.
- Utilizing the Weberz network to access or deploy a bot network of any kind.
- Accessing or abusing other internet networks via the Weberz Hosting network.
- Utilizing the Weberz network and/or any Weberz resources to promote, display or transmit questionable material or content. This includes but is not limited to nudity, racist, adult, explicit, or sexually related content. Weberz reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine which material(s) fall into this category and which do not.
- The usage of more than 30% of Weberz’s network or server resources by any one site or user at any given time.
Every user on the Weberz Hosting network is responsible for all of the files, information, and data pertaining to or stored in their account. They agree to be solely responsible for ensuring that any such material is in compliance with the guidelines set forth above and that said material does not violate any local, state, federal or international laws.
As a reseller of Weberz Hosting services, you are responsible for all of your own files, information, and data as well as that of your customers/users. Weberz reserves the right to remove, or ask you to remove, one of your user accounts for failing to meet the policies set forth on this page. Any reseller who fails to comply with such as request may have their entire reseller account removed from the Weberz network.
Any account that has been suspended, removed, or denied access to our network due to violating the policies set forth on this page may be denied access to their files. This includes the possibility of having their files removed from our network or servers without consideration of whether or not the user has a copy of said files. This will be determined on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of Weberz Hosting staff.
Should anyone violate any aspect of this AUP your account may be terminated at the discretion of the Weberz staff without notice and without refund.
Last Updated: 11/08/2010