P.O. Box 70
Fairview, OR 97024
Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of websites, such as this one, that collect information from users in order to customize their browsing experiences. In order to do this, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide – When you place an order for our products or services, you will be prompted to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card data. This data is used to ensure proper processing of your order and to notify you of any changes to those products or services. This information will also be used to contact you in the event of a problem with your account or data.
- Cookies – When you visit Weberz Hosting’s website, we send one or more cookies – a small text file containing bits of information – to your computer or other browsing device that uniquely identifies your browsing session. We use these cookies to improve our customer service by storing user preferences to customize your browsing experience.
- Log Information – When you access any Weberz Hosting services, our servers automatically record information that gets sent or made available upon your request. This can include browsing our websites, control panel, accessing email, or accessing FTP. The information recorded is common information to be recorded when you access any internet based server or service. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, access user names, and the data/time of your request.
- Providing a customized browsing experience to each user
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain or improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functionality of our network
- Processing and deploying of customer ordered services
Weberz Hosting only shared your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Weberz Hosting in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent. We required that you opt-in to consent of sharing any kind of personal information with outside parties.
- When we are required by law to satisfy any law enforcement, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
Weberz takes all appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, destruction of your personal data. This includes internal reviews of our data collection and storage procedures, as well as our processing practices and secure measures. Physical security measures are also maintained to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Weberz restricts internal access to personal information to Weberz employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
P.O. Box 70
Fairview, OR 97024
Last Updated: 11/08/2010